What Is A Gaffer?

“Gaffer” and is a familiar name used on film, video and photo sets. Have you ever wondered where the term came from? Tape Tex explains the origin of “Gaffer” in this video. Now you know!

Click Here to Shop for Gaffers Tape.

Filed in: Gaffers Tape

Comments are closed.

Back to Top